Like I say in the pattern itself, most of the dish/washcloth patterns I’ve used in the past have ended up being really long rectangles or just a really large size that’s more like a dish/washcloth had a baby with a hand towel. I wanted something more basic and regular sized, so I took a shot in the dark at making my own. I applied the principals of logic and thought that the number of rows should roughly equal the number of stitches. It came out pretty well. I stopped a little short on the rows because I got bored, but here is my method.
So here we go. You can find me on ravelry.com under the username jen52.